Webshop Life Saver Courses
With the following procedures Play it Safe teaches you step by step the procedures and actions that are necessary to go through a basic First Aid training and help to ensure awareness among your personnel.
- Fainting: analysis situation, right steps, stable side position, alerting emergency services.
- Abdominal shock: analysis situation, right steps in case of choking.
- Cardiac massage: short heart massage in action (takeover).
- Stroke: recognize and act correctly in case of stroke.
- AED: CPR situation with use of AED in action, semi-automatic and fully automatic.
- CPR advanced: analysis situation, right steps, chest compressions in detail in action, emergency services notify.
The following environments are, depending on their nature, also equipped with a changing room, toilet, hallway,…
- Offices with adjoining customer area
- Kitchen with dining area and customer area
- Building construction
- Construction infra
- Public space construction (hospital)
- Factory with production and logistics
- Recreational area with parking and street
- Shop space (clothing, …)
- Workshop with machines
- Industrial loading and unloading environment. (truck to silos, storage…)