Super Lisa Course List
With the following procedures Play it Safe teaches you step by step the procedures and actions that are necessary to go through a training and help to ensure awareness among your personnel.
- Internal alarm: red alarm buttons and internal emergency number.
- External alarm: contact emergency services.
- Fire extinguisher foam: short with actions use learning.
- Fire blanket: learn how to use it action based.
- Fire hose reel: learn how to use it action based.
- Fire extinguisher CO2: learn how to use it action based.
- Fire extinguisher Powder: learn how to use it action based.
- Evacuation for general personnel.
- Evacuation for leaders
- Starting Fire: small fire situation, raising the internal alarm, trying to extinguish it.
- Major Fire: Extensive fire, internal alarm, external alarm, evacuation.
- Smoke development: Fire with smoke situation, internal alarm, attempted extinguishing, external alarm, evacuation.
- 4 First Aid Steps
- Abdomen to back – technique
- First aid kit
- Vital Functions
- Rautek maneuver – technique
- Stable lateral position – technique
- Unconscious victim with breathing
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Diabetes hyperglycemia
- Diabetes hypo
- Head and vertebral injury
- Heart attack
- Severe burns
- Caring for sprains
- Faintness (syncope)
- Poster – Emergency numbers
- Move victim (Rautek)
- Poster – dressing techniques
- Poster – techniques
- Desk ergonomics : steps to correct a desk situation actino based from various erroneous starting situations.
- Basic ergonomics: manual lifting and handling techniques
- Find the errors in the environment (Site building and Site infra): some errors are randomly selected from a growing list of currently more than 10 errors. Learn to see the errors and learn how to solve them.
- Safety symbols: Place symbols next to the correct meaning, different themes.
- Asbestos recognition: recognition of asbestos situations on the basis of pictures and initial procedure if positive.
- Working at height: mobile scaffold tower.
- Asbestos analysis: what if you discover asbestos.
- Asbestos situations: find the 10 asbestos situations in the construction site.
- Dealing with aggression: Guidelines on situations with aggressive customers or patients.
- Hand hygiene alcohol gel: guidelines on hygiene in a patient environment.
- Hand hygiene soap and water: guidelines on hygiene in a patient environment.
The following environments are, depending on their nature, also equipped with a changing room, toilet, hallway,…
- Offices with adjoining customer area
- Kitchen with dining area and customer area
- Building construction
- Construction infra
- Public space construction (hospital)
- Factory with production and logistics
- Recreational area with parking and street
- Shop space (clothing, …)
- Workshop with machines
- Industrial loading and unloading environment. (truck to silos, storage…)